Sensor LED Lights SENZO with microwave sensor save more than 90 % of energy costs. The operation time is more than 50,000 hours. The LED chips are involved directly into the light body.
Sensor LED Lights installation is very simple and the light source exchange is not required during the operation time. Lights guarantee the light chromaticity in any point of Kelvin scale, do not produce any UV and do not attract insect, are environmentally friendly and voltage fluctuation resistant.
There is a possibility to adjust the automatic turn-off time, sensor range and automatic turn-on depending on environment light intensity.
Twist the yellow screw to set the light’s parameters.The screw is visible when the shell is removed.
Lights are maintenance free, switch on immediately, do not flicker and no radio frequency disturbance occurs.
SENSOR OPERATION SCHEME
|Surfaced mounted Sensor LED Light
SENSOR LED LIGHT SENZO PARAMETERS
|Input Voltage||AC: 230 V, 50 Hz|
|Size||Ø 260 mm, height 95 mm|
|Operation Voltage||9 W||12 W||15 W|
|Light Flux||800 lm||960 lm||1 200 lm|
|LED Chip Type||Epistar SMD2835|
|Colour Temperature||2,700 K ~6,500 K|
|Sensor Range||1 m ~ 8 m|
|Automatic Turn-off Time||5 s ~ 15 min|
|Sensitivty||5 Lx – 200 Lx|
|Operation Time||50,000 hours|
|Operation Temperature||-20°C ~ 40°C|
* Light flux parameter shows the REAL light flux regarding the light intensity loss (not the LED light flux intensity, which does not reflect the real light intensity). Light flux intensity depends on the temperature employed (K), higher the temperature, higher the light flux.
- 3,000 K = warm white (WW)
- 4,000 K = neutral white (NW)
- 5,000 K = day light white (DW)
- 6,000 K = cool white (CW)