Linear LED Light LEON
Linear LED Light with high output levels. Perfect for production sites, storage rooms, halls and hangars.
Linear LED Light LEON saves you up to 80% energy costs. Its lifespan is more than 50,000 hours.
Due to the Epistar LEDs the Linear LED Light LEON is highly effective - up to 150 lm/W - (if colour temperature = 5,000 K). Great choice for dust free rooms with high ceilings.
Large light emitting surface provides pleasant even light. High colour rendering index (CRI > 80) and top-notch optics for your visual comfort.
Linear LED Light LEON emits pleasant even light, turns on immediately and does not flicker. The fixture does not emit any UV radiation, does not attract the insect and does not flicker; its operation is environmentally friendly, maintenance free.
We provide 5 years warranty.
- high colour rendering index
- significant costs savings, long lifespan
- maintenance free
- no flickering, turns on immediately
- chromaticity of your choice
- environmentally friendly
- low light intensity loss
LINEAR LED LIGHT LEON PARAMETERS
|MODEL||LEON 80 ||LEON 120 ||LEON 180 |
|Input voltage||AC: 100 V – 277 V/50 – 60 Hz|
|Size||1,000 × 140 × 72 mm|
|Input||80 W||120 W||180 W|
|Light flux (DW)*||11,512 lm||17,523 lm||24,887 lm|
|Colour temeperatute||3,000 K, 4,000 K or 5,000 K|
|Colour rendering index||> 80 CRI (Ra)|
|Power factor||> 0.93|
|Enclosure rating||IP 20|
|Operation time||> 50,000 hrs/L80/B10|
|Operation temperature||-30 °C ~ 45 °C|
|Body material||aluminium alloy|
|Movement sensor||microwave or PIR|
|Driver||Sosen or Inventronics|
|Weight||3.5 ± 0.3 kg||3.7 ± 0.3 kg|
|Warranty||5 years |
* Light flux parameter shows the REAL light flux regarding the light intensity loss (not the LED chip light flux intensity, which does not reflect the real light intensity). Light flux intensity depends on the temperature employed (K), higher the temperature, higher the light flux. [3,000 K = warm white (WW), 4,000 K = neutral white (NW), 5,000 K = day light white (DW), 6,000 K = cold white (CB)]