LED Downlight DONA 15-20 W saves up to 70 % of energy costs. Its operation time is more than 50,000 hours. The installation is very easy, the light is resistant to voltage fluctuation and maintenance free.
Quality guaranteed: no flickering, switch on immediately, optional level of colour chromaticity and environmentally friendly operation.
LED downlight DONA Parameters
|Size||Ø158 x 50 mm||Ø195 x 50 mm|
|Ceilng Handhole||Ø140 mm||Ø170 mm|
|Input Voltage||AC: 185 V~265 V / 50 Hz|
|Output||15 W||20 W|
|LEDs No.||30 units||40 units|
|Light Flux (WW)*||1,095 lm||1,565 lm|
|Light Flux (NW)*||1,155 lm||1,650 lm|
|Light Flux (WC)*||1,280 lm||1,835 lm|
|Light Flux Temperature||3,000 – 6,000 K|
|Operation Time||>50,000 hours|
|Operation Temperature||-20 ~ 40 °C|
* Light flux intensity depends on the temperature employed (K), higher the temperature, higher the light flux.
- 3,000 K = warm white (WW)
- 4,000 K = neutral white (NW)
- 5,000 K = day light white (DW)
- 6,000 K = cool white (CW)