Mini LED Panel has many benefits. It saves up to 60 % of energy and maintenance costs. Its operation time is more than 50,000 hours.
Mini LED Panel is resistant to the voltage fluctuation, requires no maintenance and it is easy to install.
The reduced size (from 8.5 x 8.5 cm) of the Mini LED Panel makes it a perfect lighting solution for corridors, entrance halls, work places or plaster board ceilings. It can be installed into a drop ceiling, into a plaster board, or use steel ropes for suspended mounting option.
Mini LED Panel emits pleasant, even and elegant light, switches on immediately and of course, does not flicker. The acrylate diffusor lowers the loss of light intensity.
We provide 2 year warranty.
Mini LED Panels parameters
| Mini panel
|Input Voltage||AC: 230 V / 50 Hz|
|Operation Voltage||DC: 36 V~ 42 V|
|Size||85 × 85 mm||120 × 120 mm||145 × 145 mm||170 × 170 mm||190 × 190 mm||225 × 225 mm||300 × 300 mm|
|Mounting Hole||72 × 72 mm||105 × 105 mm||130 × 130 mm||150 × 150 mm||180 × 180 mm||205 × 205 mm||280 × 280 mm|
|Input||3 W||6 W||9 W||12 W||15 W||18 W||24 W|
|Light Flux (NW)*||210 lm||420 lm||630 lm||840 lm||1,050 lm||1,260 lm||1,680 lm|
|Light Flux Temperature||2,700 K ~ 6,500 K|
|Enclosure Rating||IP 20|
|Operation Time||50,000 hours / L70|
|Operation Temperature||-20 ~ +40 °C|
|LED Chip Type||EPISTAR 2835 SMD|
* Light flux parameter shows the REAL light flux regarding the light intensity loss (not the LED chip light flux intensity, which does not reflect the real light intensity). Light flux intensity depends on the temperature employed (K), higher the temperature, higher the light flux.
- 3,000 K = warm white (WW)
- 4,000 K = neutral white (NW)
- 5,000 K = day light white (DW)
- 6,000 K = cool white (CW)