LED Panel PETRA saves up to 70 % of the energy and maintenance costs and the operation time is more than 50,000 hours. LED Panel PETRA is resistant to the voltage fluctuation, requires no maintenance and is easy to install.
There is a special micro-pyramid textured diffuser for UGR <19 involved in LED Panel PETRA. While the LED Panel PETRA saves the costs, at the same time it keeps the site effectively illuminated thanks to the high system efficacy, reaching 120 lm/W.
The individual light sources (LEDs) are not visible and the light provides pleasant even light without shading. It is characteristic by the true colour rendering, as the colour rendering index is higher than 80. You feel comfortable in the room, the light is natural and does not alter real colours.
The basic variant is suitable for coffered ceilings. Using the additional accessories, the LED Panel PETRA can also be installed in few different ways – recessed, surfaced or suspended.
LED Panel PETRA emits pleasant, even and elegant light, turns on immediately and does not flicker. We provide 3 years warranty.
- extensive saving, long operation time
- maintenance free
- no flickering, turns on immediately
- chromaticity of your choice
- environmentally friendly
- low loss of light intensity
LED Panel PETRA Parameters
PETRA 60 × 60
|Input Voltage||230V AC/DC|
|Size||595 × 10 mm|
|Output||17 W||20 W||24 W||27 W||32 W||34 W||39 W|
|Light Flux (NW)*||1,980 lm||2,376 lm||2,772 lm||3,168 lm||3,565 lm||3,741 lm||4,356 lm|
|Colour Temperature||3,000 K, 4,000 K or 5,000 K|
|Colour Rendering Index||> 80 CRI|
|Power Factor||> 0.95|
|Enclosure Rating||IP 40 (optics) ⁄IP 20 (electrics)|
|Operation Time||> 50,000 hours|
|Operation Temparature||-5 °C ~ +35 °C|
|Body Material||anodised aluminium|
|Diffuser Material||micro-pyramid texture|
|Control System||1-10 V, DALI or DALI/DSI|
|Mounting||recessed, suspended, surfaced|
* Light flux parameter shows the REAL light flux regarding the light intensity loss (not the LED chip light flux intensity, which does not reflect the real light intensity). Light flux intensity depends on the temperature employed (K), higher the temperature, higher the light flux. [3,000 K = warm white (WW), 4,000 K = neutral white (NW), 5,000 K = day light white (DW), 6,000 K = cold white (CB)]